Planned Giving is a process of charitable, legal, financial, and tax planning that enhances your philanthropy and enables you to address other financial and estate planning issues while making a gift. Plainly speaking, it allows you to make a future gift to a worthy charity even when you may be able to make that same monetary gift during life.
• Estate tax deduction at death
• Current income tax deductions
• Recognition during life
• Honor a loved one
• Create a Legacy by supporting HANDY for generations to come
How can you give?
• Name HANDY as the beneficiary of your Will or Revocable Trust
• Name HANDY as the contingent beneficiary of your child’s Supplemental Needs Trust
• Name HANDY as the partial beneficiary of a life insurance policy
• Name HANDY as the partial beneficiary of an investment or cash account
• Arrange a gift to HANDY that provides you with fixed payments for life via a Charitable Remainder Trust
Through your planned gift, HANDY will be able to continue to serve Broward County by providing our youth with customized programs to fit their needs. By acquiring unrestricted funds, and without relying solely on future funding from the Federal government or other local agencies, we will be able to continue to embrace, educate, and empower vulnerable youth to become engaged, productive adults.
For more information about planned giving through estate planning, please contact HANDY’s Chief Development Officer at email@example.com.