HANDY LIFE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY for Healthy Youth Transitions (HYT)
To be eligible youth MUST be between the ages of 15-22 and be a Broward County Resident. HYT programs are designed to provide life coaching services for transitioning youth in the following target populations:
Youth must be:
- • Adjudicated dependent youth in out of home care or youth placed in protective supervision
- • Youth who are in non-adjudicated relative or non-relative caregiver living arrangements
- • Middle or high school aged youth with delinquency involvement
- • Middle or high school aged crossover youth with delinquency and dependency involvement
- • Middle or high school aged youth who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Questioning (LGBTQ) and who are at high risk and in need of life coaching services.
** Youth who are participating in any Healthy Youth Transitions (HYT) program cannot be dually enrolled in another CSC/HYT program occurring during the same time period.